Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey everyone! I know it has been a while since I have posted once again. A lot has happened since then. The Jazz are done in the playoffs(sad), American Idol is over(yes I was sad at first,but I am getting over it. I don't know what I am going to do without the show for another six months!), Our best friends Adam and Emily Dahl had their new little baby Beckam, My cousin had her baby Ethan, and My other cousin is getting married Wednesday! This is just a few of the events this month! Well here are some new pictures of Brock, he is getting so big so fast, but he is so darn much fun. We love him so much!
Here he is in his BUMBO. This is the coolest little thing! He can sit up in it without any help. He absolutely loves it!
Here he is with his daddy at the doctor's office right before he got his shots. That was the saddest thing ever. I almost started to cry.
Here is a post shots picture. He was sooo sad! And the worst part is he just looked at Trev and I like HELP ME!
He is really into chewing on everything right now. When he is wearing a bib it is constantly in his little mouth! He is such a little joker! He cracks us up!!!

6 comments:

Kelli Nicholls Designs said...

I just love him!! We need to hang out before we move. None of this Jordan all by himself stuff!

{amy k.} said...

He is so handsome and getting so big! I hate those shots- when I went with my sis for my neices I had to leave the room! It was so sad!

Michelle said...

Brock is getting big! He's so cute! Little boys are so much fun! Don't you just love being a Mom!? I was a big American Idol fan too! It was sad that David Archuletta didn't win, but he has a great career ahead of him! So You Think You Can Dance is a pretty fun show to watch. That's what me, my sisters & Mom watch once American Idol is over. It's on Wed. & Thursday nights on FOX. Colby has a bumbo too, they're great, aren't they! We really should get together and play sometime soon with our boys. I might have already asked you but what is your #? I'll call or text you sometime!

Morrells said...

What a cutie! He's getting big! Aren't babies the best! Life has so much more meaning when you have little ones!

The Dahls said...

Tag! You're it! Check out my blog for details...

Jake and Alayna said...

Brock is so stinkin' cute! Just set up a blog, hope you don't mind if I put ya on my friends list. It's a nice way to stay in touch with my cousins that I should see way more often than I do:)