Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

Four places I visit over and over
1. My parents house
2. Trev's parents house
3. Logan, I love it there
4. Snake River Wyoming
(quite possibly my most favorite place on earth)
Four people who e-mail/text/call me regularly
1. Trevor(of course)
2. My sisters Tiffanie and Carrie
3. My parents
4. My cousin Ashley
Four favorite foods
1. Pasta! (mostly fettucini alfredo)
2. Ice cream MMMMM
3. Pizza
4. Avocados(used to hate em, now I LOVE them)
Four places I'd rather be
1. Snake River, Wyoming(like I said earlier I LOVE it there!)
2. Hawaii(never been plan to go very very soon!)
3. San Diego(I could live there on the beach!)
4. On a cruise(preferably the carribean)
Four movies I'd watch over and over
1. Just like heaven
2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
3. A walk to remember
4. Hitch
Four bands/groups I love to listen to
(This is kind of hard to choose, but here are the ones that sing some of my favs)
1. Leona Lewis
2. Dashboard Confessional
3. Chicago
4. Bryan Adams
Four people I'm tagging
1. Amy
2. Michelle
3. Marie
4. Kelli



4 comments:

The Dahls said...

Ah ha! It worked! I knew if I tagged you, you'd have to do a new post! Jk, I know you're busy. Lets do something soon.

Michelle said...

Did it! (the tag thing) I usually don't like doing those things but Colby was taking a nap so I did it :)! We can't wait till tuesday to go swimming with you guys! We were so bummed we weren't able to go a couple days ago so we went and bought a little pool for our backyard. I guess that will do till Tuesday! :)

Natalie said...

HI MICHELLE I DONT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER WHO I AM BUT I'M TREVORS COUSIN NATALIE! I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU YOUR PAGE IS SUPER CUTE AND BROCK IS SO SO CUTE TOO!

Candace said...

Hey Trevor and Michelle!
So I was "blog surfing" and I found you guys! I just wanted to say hi and let you know that Brock is just adorable! I was thinking since we never see eachother with our crazy lives we should try to keep in touch this way! I've added you to my list! Keep in touch!